Bloggers from all across the globe
will blog for peace.
We will speak with one voice.
(1) Copy this into a post
(2) ADD YOUR NAME to the bottom of the tag list
(3) Tag at as many people as you’d like.
The Peace Globe project began in the fall of 2006 with a simple post from one blog, Mimi Writes. The post ignited a flame in the blogosphere. The flame became a passion. The passion became a movement. It amazingly traveled from blog to blog to blog across the globe. Bloggers wrote passionate articles on what peace means to them, along with the promise of three Latin words scribbled on a globe – Dona Nobis Pacem (Grant Us Peace) – branded with the integrity of their names or blog names. It was positively inspiring to watch. And it began to happen all over the world – from Singapore to China to Afghanistan to Brooklyn.
Here’s how to do it in 4 easy steps!
- Choose one of the Peace Globe designs shown below. Right CLICK and SAVE in JPG format.
- Sign the globe using Paint, Photoshop or a similar graphics tool. Decorate the globe anyway you wish. You can even include the name of your blog. Click here for hundreds thousands of inspiring examples from previous BlogBlasts. If you don’t feel comfortable with design, simply use any that you see on this page.
- Return the peace globe to me via email ~ blogblastforpeace at yahoo.com and sign the Mr. Linky below. Leave a comment and your blog’s name and url in the Mr. Linky. Your submission will be numbered and dated in the official gallery . Your globe and post will be listed on the Official BlogBlast For Peace website and The Peace Globe Posts page.
- On November 4, 2010 DISPLAY YOUR GLOBE IN A POST on your blog OR POST IT ON YOUR FACEBOOK PAGE or WALL. Title your post “Dona Nobis Pacem” – Latin for “Grant Us Peace”. This is important. The goal is for all blog post titles to say the same thing on the same day. Write about peace that day or simply fly your globe. Click here for examples of peace globe posts from previous BlogBlasts. If you’d like to read about the history of this movement, go here.
“End Copy Here”
This is my Peace Globe
I hope everyone joins in on the Blog Blast for peace. It is never too late to join in, so come on and join us. I know we all want peace in our world. There is nothing better than peace and love. So lets all pray for peace and love. We need to accept each others culture and differences and love each other for who we are. Love is all there is and peace is the blessing we receive from it.
Love and Blessings,